Friday, July 1, 2011

This is where we will go in October....

October 23, 2011 is the big day! This is where we are headed (to our doom?). Stay tuned!! Columbia Gorge Marathon  Hood River is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places I've seen. That should distract me from the pain of the run, and provide ample excuses for why I need to take so many breaks (I mean, I HAVE to take in the view, right?). Some of the natural eye candy Katie and I will be able to enjoy:













The other decision-maker for my participation in this race was the food, as described on the site:
 "We will have a food tent at the finish line, featuring Taco del Mar, hot soup and homemade bread from Lou Gehrig. Apples and pears from  McCurdy Farms will also be offered. Food will also be offered to spectators at the price of $7.00 per person. This means you may purchase a ticket to enter and enjoy our finish line food while you cheer on the incoming racers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment